From time to time, we post articles that we find interesting and relevant to the theme of our website. If you know of such an article, please let us know!
- The Tendencies of Mary Baker Eddy, by Tom Taffel
- Sayings by Peter J. Henniker-Heaton, by Denis Glover
- Living our values and valuing our lives through Emergence International, by Tom Taffel
- Coming Out For Good, by Tom Taffel
- Protect and Defend, by Tom Taffel
- “Evil is neither communicable nor scientific”, by Tom Taffel
- Keynote by Dr. John Near
Music Professor Emeritus Dr. John Near's keynote speech at the 2015 Emergence Conference describing his years in the closet working at The Mother Church and Principia and eventual victory over homophobia.
- Letter from Mary Baker Eddy to Adam Dickey
- Readings: The Human and the Divine Coincidence
"Love, Relationships, Marriage."Given at the 2007 Emergence Conference.
- Open Letter to The Christian Science Board of Directors
Recently sent from Tom Taffel
- Um Encontro Com A Luz
Um Testemunho Da Ciência Cristã (Em Português E Inglês) (Portuguese original)
- Finding The Light
A Christian Science Testimony (English translation of Portuguese testimony)
- Gay Marriage — the next just step
The Christian Science Monitor, July 24, 2003 edition, by Rondi Adamson.
- A Letter from the Christian Science Committee on Publication for New York
- Healed: They’re Here. They’re Queer. They’re Christian Scientists. Get Used to It
The New York Press, July 3, 2001, Vol. 14, Iss. 27, by John Strausbaugh.
- Gay People in Christian Science?
A pamphlet distributed at the 1980 Annual Meeting of The Mother Church.
- Some Thoughts on Marriage
From a member of our group.
- Homophobia Scale: Where Do You Stand?
- About Matthew Shepard
A Statement by the Greenwich Village Ministerium.
- What Is War?
From a 1941 Address entitled "Oneness", by Martha Wilcox, C.S.B.Published by and available at The Bookmark.
- Spirituality Caucus Statement of Values
From the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force's 1997 Creating Change Conference.San Diego, California, November 16, 1997